Sunday 11 November 2007

The final walk

OK, so the time is approaching, and the plans are not yet fully made, but some details are emerging.

As I still plan on making the December 15th the FINAL walk of the year, I have decided to make it a good one. The plan is to walk from the most Northerly point, at the end of Brenchley Gardens, and then make our way to Rockbourne Road.

The (currently) planned route is here.

UPDATE: I plan to leave from the top of Brenchley Gardens around 11:00 or so.

There have been a few people that have mentioned that they might like to walk with me (I feel honoured), including my not-quite-3-year-old daughter, so don't expect this to be a hike! I plan on keeping it relatively level, as far as Forest Hill permits anyway, and take in a few sites on the way.

If you are interested, keep an eye on this blog and I will publish the latest details as they emerge. I will give you a sneak preview of the plan for the Forest Hill Society to provide an energy-boosting mince pie along the way!

If you do plan on coming along, please do let me know so I have SOME idea of how many might be there on the day.

3 comments:

Wulf said...

Do you know what time? I've now got a lunchtime gig over at Merton so probably won't be able to make it unless it starts bright and early.

However, I hope to see you at the next Lewisham Bloggers get together so can catch up on more details then.

Robert McIntosh said...

Sorry, it is likely to be around 11:00 as I want to finish up at the Rockbourne Road Youth Centre after their Xmas fair has started (12:00)

Sorry you will miss it. I had seen that you mentioned a gig for that day on your blog but I was hoping it was an evening thing. Oh well!

Robert McIntosh said...

p.s. yes, see you at the bloggers' drinks on the 30th