Thursday 15 May 2008

"... a failure to communicate"

Oops!

I was responding to a comment elsewhere on this blog about reservoirs and I tried to find a post I had written on the subject on this site. It related to the Beechcroft Reservoir just across from the SE23 border that happens to include a 9 hole golf course on top of it (!) for the Aquarius Golf Club, but I couldn't locate it.

I was sure I had written it as it was a feature of my very last walk and I even had a photo to go with it.

Having searched the site for a few minutes I found the post, half-written in this site's draft folder (from January).

I apologise unreservedly and will make sure I get that post finished and online as soon as possible, if only for posterity, and to resolve the issue of differentiating between the Beechcroft reservoir and the abandoned (?) Honor Oak Reservoir.

No comments: