Friday 6 June 2008

Forest Hill Events

In case you have not read about it on other sites or blogs, this is a quick reminder (for those who have yet to get around to removing this site from their feed readers) that this weekend June 8th, 2008 is Forest Hill Day.

There is no site to point you to (disappointingly), but it is to be held from 12:00 to 17:00 at the Horniman Gardens this Sunday.

At the same time, the Devonshire Road Nature Reserve is also holding an Open Day from 12:00 to 18:00 (they have a great new blog at least, well done!)

I'll do my best to be there, I hope you will too.

Lots of fun for the whole family I'm sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely blog about Forest hill,thanks for mentioning us on your blog keep me posted
***** 5 stars from me
Iris

Robert McIntosh said...

Thanks Iris

Yes, this blog has gone very quiet recently as my attention has really been elsewhere.

Glad to see that the Devonshire Road Nature Reserve has its own blog at last, and with great content too. Well done you!