Thursday 30 August 2007

all things can be explained

The fun part about having a blog is the connections you can make with other bloggers and other people interested in what you do.

I get a reasonable number of visitors to this blog, most of whom do not leave messages so I have no idea what they came here for or whether they found it, but I hope it was a worthwhile diversion.

The only way to get ANY idea of whether people are interested is to look at the statistics of where people came from and, if it was a search engine, what search terms they were using.

From what I see, most of you are wanting to know more about different streets in SE23 and therefore either live there or are thinking of moving there. The other main theme are restaurants, so I'm happy to oblige by offering links to their own sites.

However, an unusual link appeared yesterday from things magazine (see it on the Wednesday, August 29, 2007 post). I have no idea why, or how, I deserved the honour of a link, but quite a few are following it to this site. If that is you, maybe you could tell me more about that site?

In any case, welcome! ... and if you could spare a few seconds to leave me a comment on the blog, I'd love to hear from you.

Finally, I PROMISE to start catching up on my walks. Not too long left before the end of the year and quite a few streets still to visit.

No comments: